26 July 2007

I've been tagged...

I'm actually kinda proud that I was tagged on a blog, how dorky is that? Maybe it's just because I'm new at this. We'll see how long my enthusiam lasts...

First Memory: I have a rough-draft memory of my 3rd birthday party, specifically the cake. It was Strawberry Shortcake , and I adored it. I also recall "snacking" with my Golden Retriever named Sugar. We would always camp out in a lower cabinet in the kitchen, pulling pieces of bread out of the bread box. I was about 2 1/2. Good times.

First Kiss: That would be to Blake Burdett in 6th grade. He took me to the sock hop, yay. Turns out... he's gay.

First Love: Oh that's easy, myself. Seriously though, William Lively. He was my first "real" boyfriend. We were practically inseparable until his mother passed away. It was very sad.

First Thought in the Morning: Most of the people I've seen write something about "ugh... do I have to get up?" or "can my child please go back to sleep!".. but honestly - I don't think in the morning. I just do. It's robot mode.

First Question I'll Ask in Heaven How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
I'll probably be in too much shock and awe to say anything.

First Thought Upon Hearing the Word "Vacation": Um when? And is it warm? Because it's pretty much not a vacation unless it's warm (with a few exceptions). I do always ask if the hotel has a pool though.

First Best Friend: That I remember? Becky Hall. We did everything together, including Camp Winnataska. Ahh.. how I miss camp!

Last Food I Ate: Ha! A glass of sweet tea and a handful of iced animal cookies with sprinkles.

Last Time I Cried: My hubby's friend invited him (by himself) out for dinner last Saturday and my feelings were hurt (I"M PREGNANT AND NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!). So, I got to go...

Last Good Book I Read: A Man In Full - Tom Wolfe

Last Hug That Melted My Heart: Conner! He has been running a mild fever all day, which means he loves his mommy even more! Sigh.

Last Funny Thing I Did: Order an "I'm blatantly pregnant" pizza from Mellow Mushroom. A 10-inch with jerk chicken, pepperonni, extra cheese, pinneapple, banana peppers, spinach and sprouts. The couple we were with laughed. It's really not that weird....

Last TV Show: Top Chef on Bravo. I'm an addict.

Last Place to go on Vacation: Destin, FL. Good times.

I have no one to tag... so sad! Oh wait, Laura hasn't done it! I tag you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I still can't believe some people remember stuff from before age 4...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm the pizza sounds goooood!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy