11 October 2007

Things I Love.

The Lord has blessed us all with some BEAUTIFUL weather today. I am especially grateful seeing as I am carrying around an extra 25 lbs. I think Fall is my new favorite season.... and today I am celebrating it with a Pumpkin Spice Latte (and no, it's not decaf) as well as a few other things such as:

1. Harvest Spice Yankee Candle - Yummy! It's a cider-pumpkin smell that's divine (other notables I purchased - Cranberry Chutney, Spiced Pumpkin, Christmas Cookie and Harvest)... but to make it more fragrant I am burning it as a tart in my new....

2. Wax Melting Pot - From Linens-N-Things compliments of my grandmother. It nearly triples the smell-good factor of a normal candle by making the whole house smell scrumptious within 40 minutes. I'm hooked.

3. Conner's Love For Leaves on the Ground - So I know that they are few and far between at this point, but our neighbors across the street have a magnolia tree that is shedding its leaves, and Conner finds great joy in collecting them and giving them to me as gifts. He calls them flowers and likes to put them to his nose and smell.. very cute. Recently, we kept a few and used them as stencils under paper and rubbed the tops with crayons as an art project. I think I enjoyed it more than he did though.

I'm sure there are a lot of other things I could list, but I'd rather go play trains with the little man :).

4 comments:

  1. what??? you went candle shopping WITHOUT me??? traitor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I have lots of fall-scented candles - I guess it's time to pull them out of storage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel betrayed Ash... I went with my grandmom AND Aiden is still icky. I will need refills soon and I would love it if my favorite candle shopping partner could join me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good candle is harvest spice from hobby lobby...AND they are 50% off right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy