25 February 2008

How many Weight Watchers points are 3 tsp. of "ice dream"?

Contemplating what to blog about while standing in my kitchen, leaning over our computer since Conner decided he would no longer allow anyone to sit and type... a new blog topic struck me.
He stopped bothering me within minutes and began demanding a "blue bowl". Oh geez.. not again. "Well, at least I'll have something to blog..."
Conner's new OBSESSION is a blue bowl, a spoon and then he prances (literally) to the freezer. With every ounce of strength he flings the door open then points to his favorite creamy delight "ice dream" (haha... ice cream.. funny though, eh?).
This occurs before or after every meal and at least once at night. I've learned to ration his "ice dream" by only serving him about 3 teaspoons of the stuff. He's ecstatic, nonetheless, and takes his small serving away to sit at the table.
Since I believe he is aware that I'm unhappy with his decision to become a fatty (totally joking), he quickly returns the blue bowl and spoon to the kitchen as soon as he is finished. And by finished, I mean he has licked the bowl spotless. Then, I am promptly thanked ("tank you momma").
I'm not proud of his thrice daily fatty treat, but I am impressed with his ability to get all the ice cream in his mouth, not on the floor (or the walls... or his lap... or in his playroom floor.. or on the moon.. you get my point). Equally impressive are his manners about the whole thing.
Not as impressive though? Last night, post ice cream time, I found him in the kitchen floor... freezer door open... top off the ice cream... and Conner on the ground LAPPING UP the melted ice cream from the top of the container. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Great! That's when you need the camara...Wait, you're holding a crying baby...

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy