19 February 2008

If I make it out alive.

Chase is more than a handful, let's just call him "unbelievable". As a precursor: yes I've spoke with his doctors and we are currently working on a solution.
Chase cries 24/7. And by that, I'm basically not exaggerating. If he isn't nursing or asleep (and by asleep, I mean on me or beside me) ... has has MAYBE 4 to 5 10 minute spells of not screaming a day. You must hold him... and by "you" I mean me... and NO ONE ELSE INCLUDING MICHAEL!
I can't cook, I can't eat, I can't shower, I can't clean..... my house is a war zone. I can't leave the house... for in the car I can't comfort him. Driving to BHam for doctor's appointments puts me in tears 40 minutes in (with an hour to go) because by that point Chase's screaming is hurting Conner's ears and then he starts crying too!!

He just started a colic medicine last night, we'll see how that goes. But honeslty, the nurse, my mom and I don't believe that's the problem. Colic isn't non-stop and his screaming doesn't fit the "colic puzzle".

Lord, help!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Amanda. I wish I knew what to tell you. I pray that it gets better soon. I can only imagine how hard that must be for Connor and Michael, and how much harder that must be for you. We will be praying for little Chase and that he is able to settle down and sleep without you. Hang in there and please let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy