19 April 2008

Kelly green here

How green are you?
Here in the Zaremba house we've replaced all of our bulbs with energy-efficent ones ... We've also recently started recycling all paper products. I even gathered old cell phones Conner's collected over the years to donate to "cell phones for troops" to have recycled and have a phonecard donated to those serving in Iraq. How much does that rock?
So in spirit of Earth Day, are you doing enough?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

4 comments:

  1. Okay- keep me on my toes. We are mildly green, but not nearly where you are. But, I am replacing all of our cleaning products with Seventh Generation, so that's a start, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pondering a switch to "green works" products myself. Only problem - isn't trashing my existing products just as bad as using them?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh... good point. I hadn't thought about that. Now I have another guilt complex. And by the way, Conner gave me a leaf on Saturday. He said it was just for me and I feel very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Conner's two most favorite things - eating ice cream & picking random greenery to give to pretty girls. However, he never mixes the two... sharing ice cream is not cool. I'm pretty sure this means you're now his girlfriend though...

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy