05 November 2008

John Piper

On the Election.

I'm not big on watching YouTube, nor do I spend any real amount of time researching different advocate's opinions on anything, really, but I do enjoy this particular segment from John Piper on the election for a few reasons:

1) I just really love how he speaks. It's well-tempered, concise and meaningful (to me).
2) He makes a very valid point - that this is God's will... He already knew who'd win this election.
3) We aren't going to "Hell in a Handbasket" no matter who wins - because frankly, it HAS to end anyway...
4) These "crazy" people who are SO UNBELIEVABLY VESTED in this election need a slap in the face - it's ABOUT MORE THAN WHO IS PRESIDENT. We need a leader, not a rock star.

So, here's the clip. I hope you take the time to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't you just love to be part of his congregation? Great post!

    Xandra

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy