02 December 2008

Is this thing on?

I'd apologize to my readers, but since I only have 10 and you guys NEVER LEAVE ME COMMENT LOVE I'll just forego the comforting snugglies and fork over the excuse for neglecting my blog.

I. Am. Obsessed. With. Twilight.

I'm on the 4th book now and if Mike doesn't hurry the heck up, I'm considering shipping him to Forks, WA just to tease the baby vamps. Once he's finished, I'll get the Whole Book To Myself!! Battle lines have been drawn. He has 24 hours to surrender The Goods.

I haven't watched tv in 10 days. I know! Right? Except for House and the Iron Bowl. (I mean, don't hate the legacy.... Got twelve?? 36-0 BABY!.. etc etc).

I'm also in a writing rock/hard place. I want MORE from blogging but that means TIME and MONEY. Oh, and a GAMEPLAN. And a computer that worked would help... (and a chance and a prayer and... [indistinct grumbling])

Blah blah yadda yadda etc etc. The end.

4 comments:

  1. You are far from alone. I am recently obsessed with Twilight too, as in when I was almost finished with the first book (borrowed from a friend), I had my boy-toy go buy the other three so that I wouldn't have to go through the agony of the 20 minute trip to the bookstore. I have since read 3 of the 4 books in a 4 day span...sad I know. All this to say that I am one of the 10 people reading your blog and not commenting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bonkers! I read 1 & 2 in 2 1/2 days. 3 would have taken 2ish days, but I had to slow down because Mike had just started 4. Ugh! I can't contain myself!!

    Good to hear from you! Thanks for giving me a shout-out! How IS the boy toy, btw??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Twilight books, and by love, I mean I've read the first three five times each since January, and the last one three times.

    It's sad.

    Also, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading them more than once... there's a thought...

    I'm 600 in now, so close to the end!

    The "q&a" book comes out on the 30th, and I'm a sucker for pushing a good thing till it's drained. Honestly, I sincerely enjoy her writing style and will probably read anything Meyer publishes in the future. Including Midnight Sun (whoop whoop). The preview of the first chapter is on her website. Most def worth a sneaky peeky. It's day one from Edward's perspective.

    Any reading suggestions after this one, seeing as you are "in the know" and all... Mrs. Librarian?

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy