26 December 2008

Only the half of it


This is my living room after picking up ALL DAY.. Not too bad...




And this is 1/2 of the playroom after being partially straightened...




This being the other half



Now, the only major problem is that this is HALF THE GIFTS! We are still venturing to see Mike's parents on Saturday and they have a "spending problem"... sigh. What AM I GOING TO DO? The playroom is now officially and completely packed out. Nothing else, and I am NOT exaggerating, can fit. These pics don't even show the 15 toys in our master bedroom (now those pics are just outright embarrassing).

So what's a mom to do? Give away toys my children are attached to? Sell my dining room table and have a 5th 2nd playroom? Sell my children? Seriously, I'm really stressed about this. Did I mention that all THREE of the closets in the Conner's, Chase's and the playrooms are all FULL ALSO?! And that we cleaned out FOUR boxes of toys last month??!! IDEAS!!??!!

I did, however, obtain a SWEET new laptop from the Rents. Thanks Mom and Dad! Built in camera too... how scandalous. HAHAHA. Like there is anything sexy-sexy going on at my house... We'd have to do it on top of a pile of Rocketships, Choo-Choo trains, Blocks and a few select puzzle pieces.

1 comment:

  1. You are wicked funny. Doing it on top of random toys was the perfect touch. Only now we all have to go scrub and wash out out imaginations from your verbal hilariousness. Kudos Manda mucho kudos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy