04 March 2009

Get Out Your Party Hats


I might have mentioned that March 2nd was my Blogaversary! I can't believe I've been doing this for 2 years... Here's some amazing cupcakes to celebrate from me to you:

Found this yummy thing here.

On Monday, I began a whole celebration post with lots of interesting factoids (interesting to me at least) and some of my data from google analytics (which doesn't sound like fun here, but dudes, people google some really funny stuff...).

BUT, then I posted two posts in a row... and then Michael's work required him to work late on both Monday and today, meaning that I had Lots of Crap to Finish so, I thought I would finish it today.... BUT THEN - I saw this:

Ultimate Blog Party 2009




And I had a thought: what if I celebrated my Blogaversary WITH 5MinutesforMom at the end of this month (which would be right around my own bday, the 29th... woot)?

I personally think it's a marvelous idea!

It'd be like a whole Birthday Month, which I have... so start sending me gifts whenever you get a minute. I won't tell anyone if you send me daily e-cards either. My shoe size is 6.

SOOOO... in the tradition of Amanda The Procrastinator - I'm putting off my ultra long, yet super cool Blogaversary because A) I can and B) Because I'd LURVE to have such a post associated with the Ultimate Blog Party.

*Insert Fireworks, Glitter, Sprinkles and Cupcake Rivers Here*


4 comments:

  1. Your shoe size is six? I haven't been a six since 3rd grade.

    I'm excited to see what you do for your blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh Ann Clifton09 March, 2009

    Happy Blogaversary Amanda! I have been meaning to leave you a post and tell you that I love love love reading your blog. You are so witty and cleaver, it always makes me laugh. Have you ever thought about writing a novel. I think you would be great, writing about the craziness of being a southern mom. Even though I don't have much in common with your life (I'm single without any little ones) your blog always keeps me coming back. I am so happy for you and Michael because you seem so happy with your life and family. All I can hope is that when I have a husband and family I am as happy in the craziness it all brings. Congrats on 2 years, I will continue reading.
    Leigh Ann Clifton

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I can't spell
    cleaver=clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading, Leigh Ann!

    ...and the compliments...
    I try to make the blog as "non mom friendly" as possible so I can relate to those both with and without "little miracles". Thanks for reading even through the poop, more poop, and drawings on my sofa posts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy