08 April 2009

Scarred for Life: Take 4,585

What kind of mother would post a picture like this of her darling son attempting to keep the sun out of his eyes after his sunglasses fell on the floor?

I guess it'd be the same mother that even OWNED said hat... In her defense, it was a gift received senior year of high school and she's never worn it. Said hat has only served as a "snow hat" and was thrown into said mother's vehicle during that freak snow incident a few weeks back.

I'm just sayin'...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! Thats AMAZING! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is HOT (in more than one way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... yeah.. I shied away from naming this post "I'm a P-I-M-P"...

    felt... inappropriate??
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if it works, it works!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy