02 June 2009

Prayer for Conner

Right now, our family needs your prayers. 

I'm not ready to divulge too much to the Internets as a whole. Mostly, I don't want to come off as alarmist or get my own head to wrapped up in the "could be". Just know that we believe in the power of prayer, and could really (really) use prayers of comfort, strength and healing for Conner.

If things go well, I will let you all know what this post is about. If things go less than well, then you'll ALSO hear about this...

So... for now... please, just pray.


10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I will definitely be praying for Conner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Connor, but curious/worried
    Let us know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Constant Prayers going up for Conner, you, and Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Conner and the rest of your family. Hope everything gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ma'am! (Isaiah 41:10)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Conner and you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll keep you guys in my prayers! Hope everything turns out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you ALL and thank you. I just posted a blog explaining as much as I can for now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy