06 November 2009

Things That Rock (and some that don't): 2

This week, my Things That Rock:
Last.fm
There's this AWESOME group of kids online that I've been involved in a whirlwind viral for the last 4 weeks... but that sentence made no sense to half (+) of you, so just stick with me. I'm not even going to attempt to explain it, but just know that it's A) online and B) totally fun.

Through them, I found (a lot of things, but also...) last.fm. It's an online music community where you build your library, share and compare lists with your friends, and basically listen to free music. Building your library is both fun and time consuming because it's slightly `addictive.

Yeah. Fun. Go check that out.


Pillow Pets
Conner saw the commercial for Pillow Pets on tv during nap time... and in full Conner fashion, he somehow managed to find JUST THE RIGHT THING TO SAY to get me to believe these would make fantastic Christmas presents.

"Can I get Chasey the pandy?"
Epic die.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY NO TO HIM WANTING TO GET HIS BROTHER A GIFT??
A CUTE GIFT?

Sweet baby Jesus.


*monotone voice* It's a pillow. No wait... it's a stuffed animal.
*tires screech* HOLY SH*T IT MIGHT BE BOTH!


So yeah.
Nothing special.

Chase's favorite thing is his Pandy. It's a cheap, stuffed panda bear that he sleeps with at night. Adorables. So it's not a bad idea to have something else "panda" related around that he can love on at night.
You can find them here.


Alabama vs. LSU
Because it is this weekend. And I am going.
Roll Tide.



---------------------------------------------------------------------



Things That Most Certainly DO NOT ROCK:


Diets That Keep You From Eating Awesome Stuff
MOST CERTAINLY not being about to eat things high in potassium.

I am on a new medicine. I can't eat ANYTHING with high potassium.
Oh, Amanda... that just means no bananas... or loads of gatorade...

YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG OR ANNOYING.

Potatos - over 1000 mg
Beans - over 1000 mg
Milk - close to 1000 mg
Orange Juice - close to 500 mg
Cranberry Juice (i love it) - close to 400 mg
Avacados (mah fav) - over 500 mg

Geez.. This blows. Those are pretty much my favorite foods. Sad face.


The Time Change
Going to be honest - this is oodles better than how it is in the spring (because then I have to wake my cranky bear at SIX AM. he hates me more then).
But Chase thinking it's ok to jump out of his crib (yeah. he does that) at 5:45? NO.


Me Spending 20 Minutes Trying To Figure Out Things That Do Not Rock Because I am Having ADD Today, Like Whoa.
yeah. that.



3 comments:

  1. I've seen the pillow pets and thought bout getting one for Fuss. But she has her Nemo (Mo-mo) pillow, so I think she's set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CuddleBug really wants one too....Not sure if i am gonna get on...We have hundreds of pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, crap. I forgot.

    We have some kind of pillow pet that is a pillow and a blanket. It works well for long trips in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy