23 December 2009

Only Someone Like Me Would Look At This And Proceed To Try It On

About 2-3 weeks back, I won a tree skirt ($60+ value!) from Landsend.com  on Twitter. It arrived last week and because I'm slightly off my rocker, the first thing I thought upon opening the box was "Huh... this looks like it would fit me..."



While you are snuggled around the fire, starring blankly at your Christmas tree this year... just remember "Amanda is the same width as the base of our Christmas tree... *sigh*"

Here's the skirt on the tree per intended use:




Merry Christmas y'all.

6 comments:

  1. There's an episode of Designing Women where someone wears a tree skirt haha.

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too freakin cute. that's hilarious that you did that! have a merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks better on you than the tree!

    True story: My sister's skirt (size 0) fits on my THIGH.

    Tiny people...ugh! lol
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amanda you are too funny! I really enjoy your blog.

    Your skirt/tree skirt looks great!!
    Mewrry belated Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up! I paraded around the house in both of mine yesterday. Drove my oldest kid nuts - she kept saying "That's the skirt for the TREE! You aren't supposed to wear it!!!"

    Great minds Amanda, great minds.

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy