25 January 2010

BOX O' AWESOME: From Me, To You.

So. Um. I sent a friend a Get Better Box today and while putting it together, I remembered The Box O'Cheung Maggie sent me in April. Yeah. April... 2009. Almost a year ago. I sincerely suck.

Basically, in this post, I go over how the box was basically just random stuff Maggie loved or loved and was a local item (for instance, Space Needle noodles and, duh, coffee). It was a fabulous pick-me-up for mid-week ZOMGITISWEDNESDAYSHOOTME. 

Anyways, the point here is this: I will send one Box O'Randomness, brimming with... um... basically junk, but JUNK I LOVE to one person. For a general idea as to what you might receive, make sure to check out the post I linked to earlier but am linking to again here just for ease. 

Leave one comment and please make sure you aren't using your Super Secretive Login ID, so that I may find you if you win.

No additional entries available for this one, but COME ON! If you know another mom or friend who would LOVE a dose of The Happy, send them the link. They'll thank you!

(I'll pick a winner on Friday via random integer. Good Luck!!)

Sorry. U.S. only, please. My kids like heat.

27 comments:

  1. hollyhearts25 January, 2010

    ME ME ME I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a box of stuff! What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always up for a bag o'awesome! (You're so cute.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sick and I need a box'o'awesomeness Amanduhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hollyhearts25 January, 2010

    NO SHE ISN'T DON'T BELIEVE HER SHE IS LYING

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you from b'ham mommy...i the first post about the box you won was posted on my birthday! maybe i'll get a present early this year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops on the "i" in the beginning of my sentence...i HATE grammer issues!!!! of course i type in all lowercase with no periods so i guess that is a contradiction in terms!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in:) YAY for free stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kvanbuskirk26 January, 2010

    How fun! I would totally LOVE a box o' awesome from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE a Box o' Zaremba!!! I need a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, that's an awesome idea! I'll have to remember it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pick me!! Pick me!! :o) I might need something to cheer me up while I lie in bed at the hospital after giving birth to my son! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did I comment yet?? I don't know!? I don't see it...soo here it is AGAIN! PICK ME PICK ME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot seem to get this thing to let me login or whatever, but it's Christiana/Mama Fuss. Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could use a box. Actually, I am going to need a lot of boxes - we're moving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! I am a mommy-about-to-be...due Feb 28th, could always use some stuff that a Veteran mommy couldn't live without....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to win! I just started following you from Birmingham Mommy and you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SHUT UP CLARE YOU'RE SUCH A JERK.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hollyhearts27 January, 2010

    STOP WHINING AND BEING SO DISAGREEMENEBT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LADIES! I know I'm awesome and all, but I will be requiring a doctor's excuse for my next Get Better Box.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love a box of stuff. Especially if it has fingernail polish in it!!! That would be awesome sauce. I would love a visit even more- there may be some Milo's in it for you....not that im bribing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an AWESOME idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why can't I stop thinking how cool SpaceNeedle noodles are? :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF MY PRESCRIPTION.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hollyhearts29 January, 2010

    I CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF A PUNCH IN THE FACE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S REAL. IT CAN BE THOUGH.

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy