14 January 2010

Chain Gang Shuffle

edited to add: IT IS NATIONAL DELURKER DAY! So leave a comment!! I'll stalk ya back if you want :) 


I'm not sure what Michael's motivation was for obtaining a "free" pair of handcuffs from an employee's husband, but leaving the keys to aofrementioned handcuffs in the house would have been a smart idea.

A better idea would have been not owning these stupid things, or never showing them to Conner.




It'll be 4 hours before the keys arrive home.

These will be put away, and NEVER be used for ANYTHING ever again.

5 comments:

  1. hollyhearts14 January, 2010

    HAYAV I EVAR TOLED U HAO MUCH I LUFF UR KIDZ?????
    omg so cyoooot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Guilty ~ I've been lurking. ;) At least he didn't handcuff you to the dining room chair or something... could have been worse. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could have been WAY worse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jessleonard15 January, 2010

    too funny!!! AT least you had keys to come home and help!!! lol.... It could have gone so many other ways!!! lol....tyfs! priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaking out would have done NOTHING. It was nap time and Chase had only been asleep 40 minutes, no since in ruining THAT :)
    So we just laughed and waited. Poor kid. He was so happy to get out of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy