23 January 2010

Some Of You Are Missing Out.

Most of you are lucky (cough) enough to be Facebook friends with me (very elite group) (totally joking) and if you aren't following me on Twitter.. well... you are totally missing out.

For instance, you missed Chase's 2nd Birthday panda cuipcakes a-la me and about 7 years of my life that I will never get back from said cupcake baking.

And you are missing out on my Game Day tweets as well as .. um... yeah. Now that I think about it, just a truck load of random Amandaisms under 140 characters. Sometimes, you are missing run-on Amandaisms in 140 character spurts. I'm a professional Twitter feed spammer. Consider my resume updated.

On Facebook, you are missing the same Twitter feed (they are synced because my insanity is bound by a one social medium limit) plus some pictures. For instance, these of Conner:

 

... and us trying to figure out why it's SO DANG COLD AND WINDY!




Follow me on Twitter already. Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get on Twitter all that much anymore, but I love your Tweets! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy