04 February 2010

You Capture via I Should Be Folding Laundry - 1st Edition

Today, I am participating in You Capture from I Should Be Folding Laundry. It's a weekly challenge/meme/activity/carnival/fun thing in which she "assigns" a topic and the challenge is to get out your camera and HAVE FUN!

This, I could do.

The challenge for this week was faces. The rules/guidelines are simple and can be found here (which basically states there are little rules, have fun and share!) (oh, and link back because that's the nice thing to do).

From yesterday's post, I'm re-posting Chase (2) eating... his own face.


And I'd like to add:

a dash of Conner The Momentarily Still 4.5-year-old
and

a pinch of Chase In Need Of a Nap, But Too Darn Stubborn To go to sleep

Tomorrow, 7 Quick Takes from Conversion Diary. (Yup, haven't done one if forever) I am a little blog carnival happy this week.

1 comment:

  1. The last one is so cute! He looks so sleepy yet fighting the the urge to doze off!

    http://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I LOVE Comments!

I Blog For...

BirminghamMommy